Before and After

I would have never thought in a million years that I would be putting up pictures of my stomach on Facebook to my Team Bombshell Support Group.  I am really proud that I have stuck with this for over a month and will be starting month 2 on Monday!  My first 28 days I lost 6lbs, 2 inches off my waist and then decided to do the Shakeology 3 day cleanse.  After the cleanse I lost 3 more lbs and 2 more inches off my waist!  It's definately challenging but worth every minute.  Shaun T says this is probably the hardest workout ever put on DVD and created this intense 60-day total-body training program to get you in the best shape of your life.  You have to be ready and willing to sweat! 

Dig Deeper & Fit Test: Start off by learning about MAX Interval Training and proper form and technique.  Take the fit test and see what you're made of. (30 minutes)
 
Plyometric Cardio Circuit: Blast fat off your body with explosive cardio intervals. (40 minutes)
 
Cardio Power & Resistance: Get strong and lean with MAX intensity intervals of strength, resistance, sports drills, and plyometrics, all without weights. (40 minutes)
 
Cardio Recovery & Max Recovery: Don't get your hopes up- this isn't the recovery you're expecting.  But it should help your body and muscles prepare for more Insanity. (35&50 minutes)
 
Pure Cardio:  Intense and extreme cardio all the way-no rest and core work with lots of sweat. (20&40 minutes)
                        
Core Cardio & Balance: This workout lets you take a break after month 1 and gear up for month 2. (40 minutes)
 
Max Interval Circuit: With MAX Interval Training, this circuit is more intense than anything you've ever done before. (60 minutes)
 
Max Interval Plyo: Power and plyo to the MAX.  Your legs will be begging for mercy. (55 minutes)
 
Max Cardio Conditioning: Get pushed to your limit with this extreme cardio workout. (50 minutes)