Shakeology's New Flavor!

I am soooo bummed I wasn't able to make it to Beachbody Coach Summit this year where they announced the new flavor of Shakeology.  It is Tropical and from all the coaches that went they said it was awesome!  I can't wait till we can get it in our orders!  I am looking forward to mixing up my daily dose of Shakeology so I have chocolate, greenberry and TROPICAL!
The girls at Summit said they got to talk to Carl Daikeler(Co-Founder, Chairman, and CEO of Beachbody) and you can tell the passion he has for Beachbody and Shakeology and to change people's lives for the better.  I am honored to be part of Beachbody and to help change the world of Obesity and bringing change for the better.  You can feel even better because Beachbody now has an A-Rating from the Better Business Bureau!



And here is a preview of the new P90X!