Eat Clean Homemade Meatballs w/ Spaghetti Squash

So somebody posted this in the Bombshell Dynasty Coach page and I knew I had to try it.  I usually top my spaghetti squash with parmesan cheese and that's it, so wasn't sure if I would like this.  I cooked this tonight for my hubby and I and we loved it!  

Ingredients:
1 lb very lean ground beef
1 egg beaten
2 tbl minced green bell pepper
2 tbl minced red bell pepper
2 tbl minced onion
1/2 cup quick oats or old fashioned
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp dry oregano
1/2 tsp salt
pepper to taste


Instructions:
Preheat the oven to 365 degrees.  In a mixing bowl add the defrosted ground beef and all the minced veggies and spices...then beat the egg and add it to the mix.  Mix with hands to incorporate the ingredients and don't over mix or the balls will be tough.  On a foiled baking sheet sprayed with evoo start shaping the meatballs the size of golf balls.  Set on a baking sheet till all meat is used.

Bake for 30 to 35 minutes

Cool and refrigerate or freeze.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
 All rolled and ready to go

Right out of the oven



You can eat these plain or for lunch the next day.  We topped these over spaghetti squash and poured low fat spaghetti sauce over it and sprinkled some parmesan cheese over it.  It was DELICIOUS!!