One Ingredient Banana Ice Cream

If you are a banana fan you will love this!  I saw this post that my good friend Kati made and I HAD to try it.  I always have night time ice cream or dessert cravings and this did the job!  Plus, it's nice and healthy for ya!

Now you only have to use bananas but I decided to add a little more.

Ingredients:
1 or 2 bananas 
Peel, cut them up and throw them in a ziplock bag and put it in the freezer for 1-2 hours.
Blend in a food processer or blender (I used my Ninja) for a couple minutes until smooth
I did a splash of unsweeted almond milk
and a little bit of PB2 (powdered peanut butter with 85% less fat than regular peanut butter)

....and that's it!

I topped mine with a few strawberries and sprinkled with some chocolate chips! :)      (I can't omit the chocolate totally! lol)











These are Kati's pics off her blog since I didn't think of taking pics till I was done!  Check her website out for TONS more amazing recipes! www.katiheifner.blogspot.com

ENJOY!! =)