Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal

During this pregnancy, I am all about oatmeal!  Whether it's Quaker oatmeal or instant oatmeal I'm eating it lol.  The norm can get a little old after awhile so I came across this recipe and had to try it out.  While I was making this, the house smelled so good from the smell of the baking apples and the cinnamon.

1-2 apples
Cinnamon
Almond Milk
Quaker Oats

Chop apples
Put in saucepan on medium heat
Add cinnamon (just eyeballed it)
Heat apples, stirring occasionally
Mix in 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
When apples are soft, add in 1 1/2 cups oats

After it was bubbly and cooked, I added in one packet of Stevia for a little sweetener and also about a 1/2 cup more almond milk because I like my oatmeal less thick.








So so yummy and you can tailor it to your own taste...adding more sweetener, milk or cinnamon.  Next time I'm going to add in some banana.  ENJOY! =)


Heard about this recipe from my fellow friend/coach's blog.  Check it out!  http://katiheifner.blogspot.com/2012/07/breakfast-apple-cinnamon-oatmeal.html